Current Prayer Needs
- Praise God for using FEBC broadcasts to break down spiritual barriers and reach the lost with the gospel, particularly where other ministry efforts are ineffective. Continue to pray for safe, uninterrupted transmissions and that millions more will hear the Truth.
- FEBC Russia recently installed 100 satellite dishes to bring the message of hope to that nation. Churches and rehab centres are wanting more, especially in rural and remote areas. Pray that funding for these will become available.
- Praise God that FEBC, through its diverse programs designed for young people, is bringing consistent and pertinent Christian teaching into their lives.
- Pray for FEBC Mongolia, that broadcasts will meet the needs of listeners and provide the emotional and spiritual nurturing that is required for them to grow in their love for God. Pray for the special programs aimed at helping and encouraging the Mongolian herdsmen who suffered huge stock loss after winter snowstorms. May they find strength from God's word.
- Pray for the broadcasts into Nepal after recent insurgencies. Pray that as people tune into FEBC programs, they will be challenged with the gospel and find that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
- Pray for the broadcasts to the Yawo people of Malawi, that programmers will be encouraged to persevere despite a number of recent setbacks.
Monthly Prayer News
You can join the team of people praying for the work of FEBC and receive up to date information each month.
For regular stories and letters from listeners:
Receive Skywaves, FEBC Australia’s free bi-monthly newsletter.